Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 3: snap judgments, and stocking up for the Zapocalypse

I went for a drive today and stopped by the Sunol Water Temple which is a nice spot for some photos, so I took a few shots ... these are all from my iPhone so they are just OK shots but perhaps I will have to come back sometime with my DSLR.  I am probably overusing the panorama function but it's just so much fun to use it.









On the way home I stopped by the supermarket and stocked up on food items ... got some whipped cream, ramen, cans of chili, and some pop tarts... everything a growing boy needs to survive the impending zombie apocalypse.  OK I did get some Brussels sprouts too.  Last night V. and I went to Pasta Pomodoro for dinner and the sprouts we ordered as an appetizer were pretty good so I'd like to try my hand and making them at home. 

I was looking forward to playing some Battlefield 3 yesterday but there was a massive update I had to download and due to some network issues it went very slowly... took all night to download everything to my PS3 and install it.  Looking forward to checking out the new maps and weapons that the Aftermath add-on pack brings to the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment